Sunday 9 May 2010

Dear mommy.

Mommy,

Today is Mother's Day and I just wanted to say that I love you. 

Thank you for being so influential and telling me about all your life's experience. Caring for me in the most oddest ways possible. Everyone has their own way of caring for their children and I do deem yours as sort of unique. :P

Thank you for supporting me financially so that I have a plate of food on my table for every meal in a day. Thank you for supporting throughout my life and guiding me towards all futures in my life.
You once said that you would trade your life if it were to allow my sister to hear and that is proof on how much you love us.

Thank you for putting up with my tantrum but normally I get KO-ed.
[She makes me stare at the mirror as a punishment to make me feel bad about myself.] 
My mom takes no crap from anyone. =0

You are so utterly awesome in ways that one cannot comprehend. You carried me around for 9 months without complain. A mother's love is truly incomparable.

Thank you for loving your eldest daughter even though she's so utterly useless sometimes. LOL.

My mommy lah!♥



Jiem : Chia yee, I think you'll be a protective mother next time.
CY : Why ah? I don't really like children wor.
Jiem : Because you won't let your kid near stupid people.

MOMMAS ARE AWESOME!

2 comments:

Jwxwei said...

awwwwwww so sweet :')

The accidental prone. said...

LOL.
Thank you. :D