Sunday 18 October 2009

weirder by the moment.

I'm getting weirder by the moment, "Stop it CHIA YEE!" *slaps*. Ouch, that hurt. Lol. Seee what I mean? *Tears* Nehh, I don't really care much about it though, I mean everybody has their own specifically unique personality, it would be a boring world if everyone was the same. *Imagines* *goosebumps* Lol.

Oh yeaaah, I'm gonna change my layout when I reach my 100th post! So long weih. It's not gonna be fancy or anything like "Whooo~" or something like that lah. It's just gonna be new banner and different colour background. Lol. I was thinking black and white concept. Forgive me but I really do suck with all those codes, so you are just gonna get something simple.

simplicity is best no?

I was maybe bored[?] or maybe just doing some reflecting lah. I'm trying to change, mind you, but turning over a new leaf isn't as simple. Nehhh, maybe, just MAYBE, I should cut him some slack and not see his problems so skeptically. He probably is in pain. So...
10 stuff about me?
  1. I noticed that I get damn pissed off when someone makes me inferior, but who doesn't?
  2. Some times, I get beh song when someone comments that I have soft hands. Lol.
  3. I'm amused by the smallest things.
  4. I'm happy when I get home made stuff. I still have her little note. Too cute!
  5. I have a bad temper.
  6. I whine and it annoys me.
  7. I'm dreadfully insensitive.
  8. I like using the caps lock a lot lately. 0.0
  9. I'm seriously dumb.
  10. I'm grateful for the life I'm living now.
I went for a Japanese Buffet today, it was pretty good. I ate 4 or 5 cheesed oyster. Pretty good stuff, but I got soo intensively full after it. Next time I will skillfully ignore the pancakes and the Japanese kuih thingy. Lol

SKIP THIS:
I just watched the ending of Full moon wo sagashite. My opinions? Bleh, the manga was better. I like 'happy endings', mind you. Lol. Maybe the manga was kinda confusing lah. I mean how can a dude who was supposedly a trainee shinigami (death god) become a human again? Death gods in that plot are souls who are punishment as death gods because they commited suicide. I was really confused then, but apparently he was in a coma. So his life was always half half. =.= Wth right?
My opinion is manga better, hands down.

RANDOM THOUGHTS :
One of the most wonderful things about having your comfy bed next to your table is you get to dive. I'm serious, you just diveee! Lol Dive when you're happy, sad, frustrated or plain tired. Lol. You should go "WHOOOHEEE!" or something like that. ;D This sounds maybe just slightly weird? 0.0

No comments: