Thursday 15 October 2009

new sights?

I have a shoujo manga which I want to readdd~ And it's Skip Beat! I dunno if it's good lah but a lot of people read it and it's ranked 2nd. Sooo, why not? Oh yeah oh yeaaaah! There's this really nice sweet shoujo manga, it's called 'kiss/hug' . A lot people like it, it apparently make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Lol. OMG, Ryuu! Black hair and electrifying BLUE EYES! Ahahahaah, *swoon*

Yeeerrr, I sound like a.. geek or nerd or something. Waiiit, aren't I already one? Lol. Ok ok, I talk about other stuff, Naruto! Wheeee~ there's gonna be a 'fourth ninja world war'! Crap, I really am an Otaku. Craaaap! Well, at least I'm a happy one..? 0.0

Hey, it really sucks when you sit with legs folded or crossed doesn't it some times? When you get up it's like 'shidacrap! My legs are numb!!' Lol.

Pain is good.
It proves that you are still alive.

Blur dreamer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: