Friday 16 October 2009

it sucks when..

It sucks when..
Your running down the stairs to retrieve your 5 year old sisters water bottle. You managed to run down the stairs but on your way to the counter you step on a bug. Yesh, a bug. It looks like a centipede or something like that but it curls up.

The bug is most likely dead and it just happened about 2 minutes ago. If you can excuse me, I have to wash my foot. :)

... I just saw a another bug, oh how wonderful. :) You know what it was? Oh just striking cockroach that's all. A freaking cockroach that scared the crap out of me! =.= I may sound whinny or sissy but... bugs.. I'm powerless against them small beings. Lol.

Don't ask me why, but I can't tolerate bugs. Can you believe I'm afraid of tiny butterflies? And nooo, it's not Mottephobia [Butterfly phobia]. Rats and lizards are ok though. I don't jump on sofas when I see rats, I witness people jump on sofas screaming. I can assure you, it doesn't look pretty. Lol.

You see I have a 'beautiful' relationships with bugs. I don't mind if they fly around or anything as long as their not in my line of vision or 'breeding' nest or something. 0.0 I can kill bugs ok! Don't mess with me, I kill small bugs with calculators and papers! Lol. My gosh, I sound scary.

I feel so no life, I'm actually updating my blog like each day. 0.0

No comments: