Tuesday 13 October 2009

PMR

AhahahahahaaaaaaA. *Currently laughing like a lunatic at the side lines* There's no such thing as Penilaian Menengah Rendah in my life now. I am FREEEEEEEE! For the time being lah.

I REFUSED to acknowledge that I still have to get my results! This is Chia Yee, palms covering her ears, going "I'M NOT LISTENING! LALALALALALA!"

Currently recuperating myself at the comfort of my own home. I'm reallllyyyy boring girl weih. While majority went out partying straight after PMR, I'm at home either facing the laptop or sleeping. I don't like sleeping in the afternoon but I managed to just now. Recuperating = Reading MANGA in my room in peace. *smiles dumbly* Yesssh, I know I'm an odd girl. Not many people my age read manga, maybe some sure baca lah. who knows? Lol. At some point it's quite educational. Lol. Onions are dangerous for dogs.

'Battle plan' during the holidays:
  • Go to office to kacau people without pissing them off.
  • Readddd! I got 2 new books! Lol. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella [Very awesome author!] and The Girl Next Door by Elizabeth Noble [Was curious]
  • IMPROVE my mandarin.
  • spend quality time with my doggies
  • Actually fix the ancient puzzle

The thing I love most about holidays are :
  • I get to sleep and wake up late. :D
  • I get to sleep for as long as I want. :DD
Oh yeah, speaking about sleep. I haven't have more than 7 hours of sleep each day. :( My skin paid a dear prize. Sighs. Oh yeah. I conducted experiments -
  • ESSENCE OF CHICKEN - It wasn't very effective for me. I still felt sleepy
  • KOPI-O - VERY VERY effective. Lasted like 8 hours
  • 100 PLUS - Quite effective, probably the sugar.
I think only the Kopi-O [Black coffee] worked the most, probably the caffeine and it doesn't tastes nice. :DD

No comments: