Wednesday 21 October 2009

not well.

I am probably not well now. Just probably. Ok, fineee I'm not fine as usual. Lol. You want to know why?

I diarrhea for the whole week. 0.0 I don't diarrhea so I was pretty surprise. I think this week or last week is the first time I diarrhea for the whole year. 0.0

And, I just puked my whole or partial dinner out just now. I miss my old self lah. If I were my old self now, I would probably go to myself "You're so weak", but I am too dehydrated to do anything. =.= What a beautiful excuse. =.= I'm too gross for my own good, seriously.

OH i watched WANTED in the afternoon, I wanted to watch SEVEN POUNDS at first but there was something wrong with the dvd. The movie's ok but I felt the storyline had no depth. Cool though if you could bent bullets. 400 heartbeats per minute? FUNNY. What Fox [Angelina Jolie]did in the end was very noble. I salute! Lol

She's still so fit. 0.0

Now, if you could excuse me, I will now slump to my death of dehydration and maybe plan my burial or something.

No comments: