Tuesday 20 October 2009

100th post?

FINALLY. It's my 100th post. I started since... December 2007. Hmmm, if I was a pro blogger I should be around 200+. All well, follow my pace. ;p

As you can see, I changed my blog layout. I took the header picture from a vase from my staircase. It's a red.. lion. Lol. I'm still learning how to play around with the colours. Initially, I wanted the background to be a warm brown but I couldn't find any so I just took grey instead. The whole thing looks ok lah. Not perfectly awesome but still readable. Don't kill me if it's hideous! Lol.

I'll still be changing around though, not really happy with the results.


The first time I saw them, Chia yee's reaction "THEY PRONOUNCE MANDARIN SO WELL ONE!?!" Next reaction, "Waa... That girl's hair is so smooth." Lol.

Anyways, this morning [around 12 or 1am], Jeanne helped me solve the mystery. Lol. Apparently SuperJunior-M is just a sub group and there's 3 Chinese inside. Lol. They are suppose to appeal to the Chinese market. Lol.

2 comments:

Jwxwei said...

that girl's also a singer LOL.

she's from Girl's Generation/SNSD :D

The accidental prone. said...

Serious? 0.0 I really dunno how to differentiate them! Lol.