Wednesday 14 October 2009

'battle scars'

Ok ok you know the other time I 'fell' when I was walking my dogs? I have pictures! Lol. Anyway take it as a way to protect your skin lah. So protect yourself or else you'll have the yucky scars like me. I'm still waiting for them to fade.
With flash? I feel like pocking it. Look's fleshy. Lol
Without flash? Look's corpse like. 0.0
The scar! It took soo long for the wound to close up

There's an even more 'beautiful' one on my ankle. :D
I can be veteran with all my scars man. Oh yeah there's this really good cream thing that dries pus really quickly. Leo or something, there's a picture of a lion. I still have perfect my wound cleaning skills, if I was really good, I wouldn't have any scars now. Lol. I think I should stop constantly accidentally injuring myself. Lol. xDD

Posted by Picasa

No comments: