Saturday 17 October 2009

ignorance.

I was downstairs just now, turned on the tv and was eating 'herbal jelly'? If I'm not mistaken. Then, I saw Paramore's Ignorance video. I though it was awesome. 0.0 They were so in their element. The setting is like in a small room with a single light bulb. I thought it was cool, or maybe I'm just weird? I wonder who's the director..



Ahha, one of my most favourite manga, Shinshi Doumei Cross aka. The Gentleman's Alliance Cross. I found it yesterday night and it has 49 chapters. Random title right? I was like "what..? Aiyah, simply read lah!" I don't regret my decision, it was a very cute manga and it is NOT confusing! I adore Takanari, he is too too adorable. :DDDD At first I was "Grrr" to the supposedly evil twin, but now I'm "awww". So easy to differentiate them lah. Lol. I feel so child-like. 0.0

One of the many covers. Takanari and Haine. Too COMEL! ;p

Ps, JIEM!! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!!! I REFUSE!!! Hopefully I will be strong enough and not play the game but who knows? Lol.

No comments: