Wednesday 14 October 2009

chain mails

Gah, I hate idiotic chain mails. They doom and curse you all the time! For example, if you don't send this e-mail within 5 minutes, your love life will be doomed for 10 years. [I think I would be still studying or working lah.] If you do send the e-mail, your crush or soul mate will call you tonight. [Like I have a crush. Soul mate? That means some random fella will suddenly call me?! 0.0]

I don't mind those interesting e-mails though, like the aquarium restaurant or how China jeans are dangerous. I don't mind the intriguing ones lah.

The ones that doom you to your death is one of the most irritating one though. =.= If you don't send the e-mail, you will kena doomed and sent to heaven earlier than expected. If it's some freaky clown jumping out of the screen, I will cry. I don't scream so I cry or freeze. Lol. If those e-mails really do work though, I bet a lot of people will die each day and not by natural causes. 0.0 Freaky, I think I freaking myself now. Lol.

No comments: