Tuesday 28 December 2010

Death note is good.

Death note is so creepily addictive but I'm strangely not afraid of it since I despise thrillers.

I can't sleep after reading them and get all paranoid.

Everything just gets magnified.

Anyways, Death note is good but I think they're pushing it too much with L's death and Near and Mello suddenly popping out of no where. I'm only at chapter 69. I preferred Raito when lost his memory, was so much nicer as a person.

Power is evil, not the person who holds it.

Kesian Amane Misa lah, kena used so many times but she still 'loves' him so much. Stupid girl. =______________=


I know right? I only read it when all the hype is gone. LOLLLLL. At least it's easier than chasing chapter by chapter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i recommend you homunculus and ichi the killer by hideo yamamoto