Saturday 25 December 2010

X'mas-ing

Hope I'm not too late but

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :D

Thus the season of giving and you had a blast, proly partying. Lollll. :D


I spent my countdown watching TRON in Mid Valley's cinema.


I loved their idea of the Grid and everything. CRAZY graphics which I loveeee. The bikes and the idea of everything they made was just really good. :) Clu looks really plastic-ish, I guess it's obvious that face was computer generated.


I prefer GSC over TGV anytime. I'm not sure, I think it's the seats and everything. Popcorns are better and they have MUCH logical showing times.

Btw, I was shushed by a man sitting a seat away from me, damn embarrassing.
I was playing with the side of an empty bottle and he suddenly turned and shushed me. He has very sensitive ears as even my cousin who sat next to me had no feeling. When I told her, she went: HUHH? Did you? I didn't hear anything. 


Moral of the story : I shall never play with empty bottles in the cinema anymore, sorry to that uncle.  =_______=

No comments: