Tuesday 28 December 2010

Time, could you just stop?

It's already the 28th of December and I didn't do ANYTHING productive at all!

I bet that's what most people are thinking about right now.

It does make me feel bad but I feel as if time passes too quickly in a way that my face shows prove - EYE BAGS. Who the hell gets eye bags during the holidays lah?!? I feel as if I'm not getting adequate sleep but I normally feel like that so no biggie. 

I need time to think and recover and my super major exams are next year!
Crap... I haven't study yet.  =_______=

 Need to re-think strategy. HELP.


Anyways, picture timeeeee! :)

My child model, she just woke up on that day and was gladly eating up all the cakes. :D









Before the end of the post, who doesn't like pictures of cute small dogs?

Teena 

The baby I got for my birthday. Thank you. Thank you. :)