Wednesday 22 December 2010

North and South, is there really a difference?

"There's no hero out of war. Only dead men see the end of war.
I've seen the end of wat but the question is, can I live again?" 

Wars, wars, WARS.

Seriously, aren't you utterly sick about all these bloody terrors? It takes lots of factors before officiating it but why not prevent it from erupting into something so ugly? This world is already plaque by some many dangerous natural factors that kills us mercilessly, so why can't we stop something just within us humans?

Let's not talk about complicated issues like races, religion, politics. Just strip down to the most basic foundation, humans. That's what we are. We're beings who are able to adjust with ease surroundings but why not by habit?

Adults complicate the issue, kids think too little about it. Then.. in my view, bring it back to simplicity. I might not be the nicest or the cleverest person ever but I can worry about the sake of others too, right? In my belief, death = grief, so... no one wants to see blood spilled right?

I just hope nothing happens. Since there's even a post on Korean renufication in Wikipedia. So, I guess there's hope after all. :) I'm an idealist lah, what to do? Lol.


SNSD fan : "Luckily my girls are in Japan. They'll be safe there."

Girl's generation

Omgee lah, Beast and Big Bang are still in South Korea aren't they?!?! T___________T

Ps, have you had your Tang Yuan yet? :) 

I know I have. :)

Disclaimer : I know there's a lot of factor included in war so if I sound REALLY dumb, do forgive me. I'll read those wiki posts reeeeaaal soon.

No comments: