Tuesday 21 December 2010

At 16♥

Omg, this is so belated but now..... I'm 16th! :D

All I can say is, there isn't much difference and I hope it'll be a better year! 16th can be a hormonal year no?
=_______=


I'm still young!!!!

Ok ok, pictures from the theeee party. :) I hope no one was bored and oh my, the food was good. :D

2nd group.

1st group karaoke-ing.

Monopoly session soon became

Hot people googling session.
Danielle : 'Now, isn't he hot??'

Steam boat! :D

They look so serious. No one told me they were hungry!

Lamb anyone? :)

She was happy over her 100 plus. LOLL.

Danielle : 'NOOO chia yee, I don't want the chicken!'

Chia yee : 'Fine lahhhh.' *chomps *
'Family potrait' :)

Look at Sheau Sze, checking out my dog. :D

Hard core Jenga. :0

Candid picture of everyone!

Birthday wish to all us December babies. :)

Thank you everyone for coming and those who wished me. I laughed, ate and enjoyed that day. I adore the presents as much as I adore my stuffed toys. EHH, that means a lot! :D
Btw, no one bought me the moisturiser. LOLLL.

Happy birthday all you December babies!

No comments: