Thursday 9 December 2010

Just what I need right noww

I'm proly the MOST laziest blogger EVER but bear with me.

I was supposed to blog about theeee 'post' but resizing pictures are such a pain. Ok, you guys definitely know what I got now but I shall have the last laugh!

AHAHAHAAAAAAA! *still laughing hysterically *

Just wait for my new post after this. :)

Now, it's my 16TH birthday next week and I would like to do something.... unexpected sooooo :

16 things I would love to have. 
  • WORLD PEACE! 
  • Racism to be erased.
Frankly, the above 2 is quite hard to accomplish and by then I might already be by my grave. =_________= Aiyah, better than nothing right? Shall all of us walk towards a better future? :)

Say 'Peaceeeeeee!' :)
  • Jumong the korean drama series!
I want this korean drama so so much! It seems quite awesome and The kingdom of the wind was good stuff.
DID YOU KNOW SONG IL GOOK CAME TO MALAYSIA?!?!?! Wth, I didn't know. =_____=


  • Tupperwares
Yes, tupperwares.  I tried to find that ta pao set thing in Jusco but I didn't find anything at all. I trying to go 'Tapao-friendly'.

  • Moisturizer

  • Messenger bag / bag / camera bag
 You know those really nice ones? I can't seem to find anything online. I remembered once that E!news interviewed an american-asian designer and her bags were absolutely GORGEOUS. Damn, I should have taken down her name. =________=
 So cute. :)

Sooo cool! I think I would want the lens more. :D
  • Jacket
 Hoody jacket with pockets = Awesomeeeee. :)
I don't seem to have a nice jacket in my room.
Quoted by my cousin "You live in Malaysia! So, why do you need a jacket!?!?"
  • 9As for my SPM. :) 
Let me dreaaaaaam before I get a panic attack lahhhh. I might not be the brightest bulb but anything's possible. :D


  • Last but not least, An awesome awesome year ahead to everyone!
 Here's your candle, now make a wish! :)


Oh my, I only did 9. Name me 7 more suggestions? :D

PS, My korean name is Wang ga ieg / 왕가역 




I got goosebumps just by listening to them, superb vocals. :)

No comments: