Saturday 1 January 2011

2011

Hello world, hope you're listening. 

Yet again, a year has past. Did you enjoy your fireworks display? :)

Happy New Year!

2011 is gonna be a year of change, change, change. It's the end of a decade, So, get ready for more!
It's gonna be a good year for everybody, I just know it will be. :)

My world is revolving in a way? I have one obvious prove though, my mom bought me contact lens. Who would have thought? Since she was against me wearing and was talking about the after SPM only can be pretty rule. She changed her mind since she said, it'll be easier for me to take pictures without my glasses blocking my view.

Contacts with current coconut head. 

Yesterday, my dad indirectly called me unattractive since he said : 'I don't need to worry about you lah since you're like that. With your hair, glasses and way of clothing.'  My dad can be so mean sometimes. LOLLL. I'm fairly lazyyy.


ANYWAYS! Who's year can be complete without a resolution!?

  • Lose weight. - Confirm fail lah. LOLLLL. 
  • Study as much as possible - Die die also have to try. =________=
  • Be less whiny - As long as I keep my mouth shut?
  • DON'T PROCRASTINATE! - I shall try.
  • Be more confident! - Learning process.
  • Be the best I can every year. 
Happy New Year everyone! Enjoy! ♥ 

No comments: