Tuesday 22 June 2010

Bring on the cake!

Oh damn.

I'm utterly satisfied with my jolly filled tummy. FILLED with love ok? Lol.

Just had the awesome-st steamboat in a hell long time lah, so I was gulping EVERYTHING. The soup was sweet and just Hmmmmm. :) Had the lovely steamboat at home with cousins and friends, it was to celebrate my auntie's birthday lah.

She's supposed to be resting and everything right? BUT nooooo, she goes off to entertain all the guest and checking the food and everything. To make sure everyone had a slice of everything lah. She's a cook so I suppose she can't help herself. Aunties and uncles were hanging outside, makan and chatting lah. I tell you, her 'yam cake'... D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S

The 'kids' were in the house eating and watching tv. Astro is a wonderful device lah, filled me with joy in my bored childhood life. Actually, a bunch of people stayed in the house to watch football lah. Portugal. :0
Last time, I never really got the chance to surf the internet because I was young and my area didn't have any internet line. =_________________= The computer made me confuse but I'm fine now. I can't do anything canggih though. So, I can NEVER be a hacker. Lol.

Then, I ran around with Wei's Canon 50D, utter bliss. :)
A RM4k+ camera in my hands makes me feel empowered. 

So, no pictures from me now lah... I didn't whipped out my 'cute' camera to snap any. EHHE.

Did the dumbest thing ever. 
I went to weigh myself after eating... 1kg heavier now. T_______T

Was blogged on the 21.6,2010. :)

No comments: