Thursday 17 June 2010

Illegitimate here and there.

Since, I've been watching some dramas lately. I noticed something..

Why do most ladies think like that?
They think that they've secured their marriage and gotten everyones approval when they seal the deal with a kid. Especially a son, then the lady will be like mighty and go 'Fear me!' This happens when they get married to a rich fella and they need a heir really badly to the point they don't mind if the kid was born out of wedlock. Errr, in other words, a illegitimate son. :D

Then again, the family will only accept people with 'pedigree'. Unless, the dude is uber old already and they are running out of time...? I have no idea what I'm saying. EHHE.

Normally the MAIN dude is some rich fella who was probably a illegitimate son and everyone shuns him. Wait, I forgot to add. He's like super hot and intelligent but all angst-ridden. THEN, he meets her. His 'darling' and he throws off all his bad image and everything because he loves that girl so much. His fans will probably cari pasal with the girl lah since they don't want the dude to be taken away from them. :0

Girls are portrayed so violently these days. SHAME.

Women used to portray the nice nice mommy or the violent step mother but now it's all the nice girl-next-door or the bitchy girlfriend.

Boy-next-door. I see none. I go knock my neighbours house and all I see is children or the lady. I'm saying like literally my next door neighbours, left and right. :D There's some young people here lah but they live down the street. My neighbours probably see me as the girl-who-walks-big-dogs. =________=

Normally, I'm all saliva coated. I wear long baggy pants despite the weather because I'm paranoid of falling. [Long pants in Malaysia? RIGHTTTT.]Then again, I scream a lot when I walk my dogs....... They are very energetic lah, have to call them back and stuff when they run around.
=__________=

Ps, Spain lost to Switzerland??? I didn't expect that. :0 [I don't watch football but still.. HUH?]

Pps, someone told me that footballers are hotter then actors. OHHO.

Some blamed it on the vuvuzelas.

No comments: