Monday 7 June 2010

My dog's a spinster

My dog is a spinster. :0

"a woman who is not married, especially a woman who is no longer young and seems unlikely ever to marry. 
-as described by the Urban dictionary."
 
She's 4 years old, she's not that old lah actually just unable to bred little puppies anymore?

Anyways, she's been really odd lately... She used to never pay attention to us, like 'I don't need you to live' sort of attitude.
 
Lately she's all clingy and she sleeps below my mom's table. :0 Now she's walking around the living room. :0

She likes to sit around the gate so she can run outside.
She was kidnapped once by one of our neighbours for a night, then the guard saw her and told us. So, we ran and got her back. Anyone who sees her get all soft and stuff because she's so TINY!

The risk of having a small dog is so HUGEEEEE. They get kidnapped and everything. :0

 Teenaaaaaa! :D


Sorry for the sucky pictures. Using the webcam. Ehhe.

Btw, can you see I cut my hair?

No comments: