Sunday 20 June 2010

New do.

School is on MONDAY. :(

I'm boo all the way, seriously. It's been pretty relaxing this couple of weeks lah. Sleeping and waking up late was like a daily routine for me. Albeit, a refreshing one. 

Sooo, I should be panicking now lah.. because I didn't do anything beneficial this whole time. 0_____0

That's so Chia yee. Procrastinating like no tomorrow. =______________=


I noticed I forgot to blog about my new hairdo. Aha. :)

It's short kind of Bob-ish and my hair looks reasonably thick. It's shoulder length lah but I look like I just woke up, it's that MESSY. I can't wear a hair band like I usually do or else I look like an auntie. =____= Then my hair kinda stands when I do, so I just resort to hair pins.
Bobby Pins
Sooo... my hair kena reduced from this.

To this.
Omg, I look so freaky. LOL. [Not a good picture..]

Side view!

Boo. 

Actually, I don't quite like the hair like that lah. It;s straight at the front and weird at the back. My hair was tied up before the pictures. :0 I prefer either it's all straight or just curly. No mixing lah. It just doesn't go well. I'm talking about hair in general. 

Oh, you retart. :)

Since everyone doing this pose for their football club, I also want to join lah. :P

Ps, at some point.. I think I would mistaken myself for a dude... Strange but true. :0

No comments: