Tuesday 29 June 2010

Bonee

There's something wrong with my FB! I can't click the comment button! :( I tried clicking like crazy but it still didn't work. 

So, Boo.

I just went to the chiropractor and apparently my ankle is cracked. :0 This actually the first doctor who actually told me what's wrong with my ankle. My ankle get sprains really easily and it sucks to get it constantly wrapped up. =____=  

Other doctors just help me stretch it and say like 'Ok, 好了. ' Then ask me for money. =____=

This chiropractor is from China lah. He's REALLY good and currently helping me set back my spine since it's crooked and my ankle. I didn't even know my bones were capable of making so many weird sounds. =0

Anyways, do check on your spine or bones. 
Or you'll get this. :0 
Might crush your vital organs too. :0

No comments: