Thursday 1 July 2010

Missed.



I just watched the video and I'm quite Hmmm-ish about them lah.
Obviously they are good dancers lah but they dressed a bit slutty unfortunately. I think it's because they're wearing all those lace and everything. They're a bit bad at lip-syncing though. :0

The thing I quite like about this mv is that it's quite clear. I love the little detail at the start with the ballet and violins [I love ballet and I have a thing for violins]! They showed that they are flexible lah when they were stretching on the poles. :)

I'm quite curious on what new songs they're gonna make in the future. :D


Since I'm so niceeeee.
I let you see a ultra ultra HOT guy.
Tae yang lah, of course. :)



I honestly think he's a born performer since he has such a nice voice. Not many guys can go as high as his voice. He has crazy stamina lah since he can sing and dance so smoothly. :0
RIGHTTTTT? :P

2 comments:

Jwxwei said...

YOU LOVE TAEYANG TOOOOOOO<3<3<3

The accidental prone. said...

ME TOOOOOOO!!!! *High 5!* :DDDDD

I haven't seen you Msn lately! LOL.