Sunday 21 February 2010

Tensed

I have no idea why, but I feel so freaking tense with myself. It's like pre-pmr tensed!

I just also found out that I have to write a moral essay on 'disiplin pelajar'. Damn, now I really regret I didn't jump on a plane and head for Australia. More choices and I could have picked subjects that I actually WANTED to do.

No point crying over spilled milk, I have to go google it to see how to write the essay, I'm really lost. It's not that I don't want to write, it's just... I was never a good writer. Seriously! I cant't write long essays, I die halfway. Then people beside me, write all this creative but bull crap stories. Still good though.
Spoon feed me!
Anyways, wish me luck for my first test in Form 4. Bloody hell, if they kick me out of science stream, then I'll just go and study business. AHHA! Take that!

No comments: