Tuesday 16 February 2010

New layout

What do you think about my new layout??

The old one was half boring me to death, so grey and dull.
SOOO, I decided to change it around a bit. The blue is a bit navy blue but I can't possibly make such a huge transition and use colours like.. PINK lah. Use dull background so it doesn't hurt the eyes mah.
My eyes can't take sharp digital colours.

If you're wondering about my header picture. I took it at the Taiping zoo, Perak. The Zebra was TOO cute.

I kena animal shit there too. I have no idea how, but I did. I was going to the african amazon area? from the camel area then.. BAM. I felt something damp on my leg and saw, greenish mud looking thing on my left leg. First thing that went into my mind was 'Shit?!?'
In the end because I didn't have tissue with me so I used dried leaves to wipe of the poo. =.= I felt so 'natural' then rushed to the nearest toilet.

I'm still debating where I kena the poo from since the animals are caged so how can they possibly poo outside of it? I suspect I got it from the camel area though, since there was grass tingly my legs there. Then again, there's the monkeys, but their poo is 'solid' no..?

Suspects.

The camel

OR THE..
Monkey.
[I gave it the lolly.]

Btw, I jammed my shin to a table today. I was reading th 'trilogy of Darren Shan' at the balcony today and decided to stand up. Little did I know, I had a minor black out and my shin smacked the table! I was oww-ing and sank into the bean bag for a very long time. =.= The table was the same colour as the floor lah! Lol.

No comments: