Wednesday 10 February 2010

Cat street

Cat street has been just an enjoyable manga to read. The mangaka also did Boys over flowers so YEAAAAAAAH. I never read the manga but I watched the drama. I thought the drawings were horrid, that's why I didn't bother reading. *Cough*

Cat Street.
The story centers around Keito Aoyama, a former famous child actress. Due to a childhood incident, she retired from her career early and withdrew from normal society. Now 16, she passes her days in boredom and without purpose. But one day she runs into a stranger who takes her to El Liston--a free school for high school students like herself, who don't have a place where they belong. Though hesitant at first, Keito decides to enter El Liston and subsequently, she begins a new stage in her life. With the help of her only remaining childhood friend, Taiyou, and her new classmates Rei, Momiji, and Kouichi, Keito slowly finds the courage to open up to others and to accept their support. Will Keito return to acting? Will she find true friends? Love?

If you have the time, try reading it! It's nice, I'm still at the beginning though so I don't know much about it. Mangas should only be for distressing purposes only [YEAH RIGHT]. I'm blogging now so I'm going to sleep later, I sleep a lot in the van lately or I sleep a lot in general. I use the van to school lah. I in Chinese New Year mood already. SHITE. I think kena influence by all the kuih BUT I haven' seen any CNY decorations at ALL. I wanna go walk. I wanna moveeeee~, work them muscles but too lazy. Bahh.

Ps, Homeworks are a drag.

No comments: