Monday 1 February 2010

Don't fight with me.

I guess I can't survived without oil. My parents having this detox session where they can't eat greasy food for 5 days.

Then just now, we had dinnerrr! 2 soups, 1 plate of steamed egg? and 1 steamed fish.

End result?
I ate and was still hungry and I went to buy 2 egg tart. Eheheh. At this rate, I'm gonna turn obese liao loh. =___= I'm at the over weight category, not at obese yet. ;p

Today, I rushed my Biology notes and it turned out.. rush! What else can I say lahhh. I copy also lah, because not enough time to read mah. I won't even read the notes I make also. So, no point making a nice one for no reason! Right? Right?

Now I shall go device my plan to do which homework when. I have made it clear to do sejarah at free period.

Currently, thinking about the blazer at an outlet store, wickedly cool. Very classic, Chanel vibe for some reason. It's white and has black edges and buttons. :D The stylish wanderer only 14 years old???!?! 0___0

No comments: