Tuesday 16 February 2010

Dude,

I just went on youtube and wanted to youtube the Andrew Garcia's audition?

THEN.

I saw this title on the main page 'Getting over heartbreak'

So I clicked and I thought it was cute.



Isn't it cute? Then I started watching videos he had posted up, like..



HAH. Beautifully described, I get impatient with food. ;p





I find him funny lahhh, he seems like an intriguing guy. Acts gay but hey he is! I think..

After watching his videos, I was thinking do most westerners talk like that? Seriously, they have this sort of repetitive way of speaking and you can just tell. Malaysian says 'lah' and I suppose it's a sort of slang or some some.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Andrew Garcia.
He is so omigoshy-ly talented. SERIOUSLY. Just listen to him.
I can sing like that too! If I try and go for a few million lessons. Just maybe.

No comments: