Tuesday 16 February 2010

Marketing

I was bored so I went off looking for videos on Youtube. AGAIN.

So I stumbled on this remake version...

I quite like Tyler Ward's and Julia Sheer's voice. They sound so mellow. :)

THEN...
I found the star studded version.

It's nice and all but one question. Why the tooottt is Justin Bieber starting the song? Seriously. I thought someone impressive would take that place. Has his voice broke yet? If by any chance haven't yet then.. hope his voice breaks and he can never sing again! Bwahahahahaha! Ok, I'm just kidding, I don't have a grudge, I don't even know him!

Anyways, the difference between a star studded version and a normal one? VAST! Star studded version dunno have how many people at their company marketing their face for them. Then, the normal one is just a bunch of teenagers doing their part. Awww.

All in one, good videos!

They all have only one aim right? Donations.

Honestly they could do more than donating, what's the use? It's only momentally relieve. Haiti is already heavily indebted, external wise. If you can't survive on your own, you have to survive on other sources. If you actually want to HELP the people, you would help educate or teach them to built their economy. When they have completely pass the earthquake stage, they will still be at a problem.

Haiti is the poorest country in the Americas. I would say they are suffering as they don't have proper guidance? Like this, I throw you to this new place and you don't have any electronic or friends to help you. How would you DO? See, no guidance = FAILURE. You dunno what to do already and what's more, I call you to try and survive.

The world does revolve around money. I won't lie. It WILL take time and money to make a country grow. I hope people will see to it to help countries to grow and make the world a better place..?


I am surprised I can crap around 3 paragraphs about things I dunno about. Reall 'smart' Chia yee I should really shaddap now. Sorry if I insulted anyone, I'm just a 15 year old who has no brain. Boooooohaaahhh.

No comments: