Tuesday 9 February 2010

Oops.

I haven't been blogging faithfully lately. My apologies if you would accept them. HAHA.

Anyways, lately I've been slightly more busy then usual. Then again, this is the so called 'Form 4 life'. Hell, there's no such thing as honeymoon year now. I've been quite a mess. Homework pilling up like no tomorrow, then I've been getting awfully tired these few days. I also dunno why, probably lack of sleep or some some.

I have been hooked on a Taiwanese drama! It's called '敲敲愛上你' or in English, it's called 'Knock knock loving you'. The title is so adorable! Hahhhh. I was in between 'awwww' or 'wth' stage. I'm only at episode 8, there's 13 episodes in total.


I'll tell you this though, I'm very ISHHH about this story plot. So typical! Some story plots are typical in a sweet way but I just don't like the lead actor, at ALL. I dunno why but I just don't like him, I prefer the other fellow. Then again, the supposedly good gentle guy ALWAYS gets the girl! RARWWW lah. This is very unfair you know, cut the other guy a slack lah at least or or give him the non-bitchy girl.

L>R
The stupid musician, the girl, the other fellow I prefer.
Cheng Xue Ge,Yao Zi Wang,Zhao Guan Xi

I want the Guan Xi to go with the Zi Wang lahhh! But nooooo, it was already decided that Xue Ge goes with her. RAWR lahhh. Now I'm only at episode 8, so I dunno much. Maybe Guan Xi is abusive or something that will make me hate him. who knows? I normally change sides quite easily but the Xue Ge just annoys me. 0__0

Get lost lah you idiotic person and just let the girl go to the business man. I think I just might be prejudice, since Guan Xi always wear tuxedo and Xue Ge is just Xue Ge. Lol.

No comments: