Saturday 30 April 2011

organically made.

Remember how I saying I was rushing for my organic farm project? Where here's the end product!





I shy shy, only show you guys the cover. :P Haha. Now you know why I never post pictures of my art works. Have never been artistically inclined in any way. :o

But you've got to admit, my flower looks cute right? Can you see the 'immaculate' detail on the shading?! Definitely an art by Da Vinci's protege.

HEHE.

OK LAH, since you guys managed to read so far... I shall snap a picture of the contents.


You should see my classmates though, damn nice! Amazing how they managed to beautify their project with such limited time. :o too bad I couldn't snap a picture of it to show you guys. :/

I have mid years in 3 days time but guess what? Been stoning the whole day. Wish me luck lah, doubt I can pass any subject this time.
-____________-

Ps, I dunno why but the colors of the page reminds me of wonder woman. LOL.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

Jwxwei said...

so cute one your project!! especially that flower !!!!

The accidental prone. said...

LOL. Serious kah? Thanks. :P
Next time I draw 1 for you on a pretty piece of paper. HEHE. :D