Monday 25 April 2011

I'm sho sleeeeepy~

Life has been ok for me but kinda sleep deprived through out most of my day.

Most of the time, I feel like some sort of mummified zombie who trips over her toilet paper wrappings. 

-________________-

I'm serious that it's that BAD. 
You'll normally see me dying on my desk and trying to regain back whatever ounce of energy I originally had. 


Guess what? I finished copying all my moral essays so I don't need to look at it any longer. HEHE. 


Currently google-ing about organic farming for my school project. It's worth 20% and due this Friday. What the fudge right? I wonder how I'm gonna finish it all by Thursday but my major problem now is only printing out the photos for it. I don't have any photo paper. =____________= 

Should seriously consider investing in a better printer, much easier when faced with dead lines. :D 

Failed nerd mode. HEHEEEE. :D

No comments: