Monday 4 April 2011

zippo

Sometimes, we just need to have that moment where we just cry like there's no tomorrow. Not to care how others view us and just sob like a spoilt brat.

Nah, of course I didn't cry over a relationship or those sort of stuff! My sister made me cry, end of story. It's just stress from responsibility you know? Some times, I REALLY do want to be nice but she just cries and whines and I get stress too.

=___________________=

Old feelings come and go at such a typical rate but no, I really have no interest in reliving them on and off. They say there's potential but I just really don't want to. At this age, I get infatuated oh so easily. I just.found new love and he's a bundle of loveliness. :D


We got him just yesterday and bloody hard to get him house broken. ¦ he was seating between my legs when I was crying,.so cute rite?! :D

No comments: