Friday 1 April 2011

New phone

Alright, just before tug of war, I just noticed something.. "WHERE'S MY PHONE?!?!"

It was exactly before that and I was searching around blindly for my old trusty durable phone. I dunno how many times it fell but hell, still can use! Well, it did have some problems because it would randomly shut off but still pretty good.

You see, I left it in my friend bag because I thought it was safer and we left it in the pondok and went on with our activities. My phone isn't very 'in' since it was released in April 2006 and there was so many other phones there. Ironically, my phone was stolen even though it's key pad paint all peeled off and looks crappy. No offence, phone. :(

Don't play play ah, we were aiming for our 4th year anniversary. :( I had it since around the end of Form 1?

When I found out it was lost.. I was damn calm. I was just lah "Eh? Where's my phone and who wants to steal such an old phone?!?!" At some point, I thought it rolled into the drain and told someone to see if there was a floating white object. =_____= Then realization hit me, how can it float?

=_______________=

Moral of the story is, even old phone people also want to steal so beware of your belonging. My other friend's phone was stolen as well and just what? His wallet was next to it and no one touched it at all!

We were guessing that the people just wanted to use my line since you couldn't sell it off at it's condition. LOL.

As quoted by Jiemin : 'God sent you a message to change your phone.'


Anyways, cut the line and got a sim card replacement on the same day. My mommy is fast like that! :D My dad wasn't really mad but more like surprised... My mom said maybe he likes white antique phones. -__-

I wanted to use our family's back up phone but guess what? It was missing too.. So, I wanted to get an Iphone but fate had other plans and I got myself a....

WAIT FOR IT....!


Unless you're a phone junkie, it's HTC Incredible S

Ok, maybe in some way, it feels like an iPhone in your hands. Initially, I was thinking 'it's a copy of iPhone!' but now it just feels like an android. I don't know how I lived my years without a smart phone but I feel so outdated.


Did you know that picture on the box and the phone is exactly the same size? So chun! :)


Ok lah... This photo's motive is to show my Velcro fringe holder! It's quite awesome and keeps your hair away from you face. I didn't know that some people still don't know about it..  My mom hates it though, says it looks like an ugly plaster. LOLLLL.


You shouldn't get this phone if you want to cam whore though, since it doesn't have the side camera button. you have to press the screen button. Camera quality isn't awesome either but not bad lahhh. :)

At first, I was thinking of getting a iPhone 5. By the time I get it, it'll probably be the middle of next year. So, not a bad time to change my phone. Next target shall be iPhone 7 then! :D

PS, I love my phone, it's super canggih compared to my old phoneee! I'm looking forward to our long long relationship. :) Thank you mommy daddy! :D

No comments: