Sunday 8 May 2011

K-popped yet?

Sometimes, I feel as if I've been living under a rock. :0

You know K-pop has lots and lots of groups right?? So, I just stick with the veterans. You know, BIG BANG, SNSD, SHINee and others because I dunno what new group to listen to. 

You know lah since I'm not that tech savvy either and all those new groups keep pouring in, I don't even know who is who. Plus, they might not even sound that good. -__________-

Just got hooked onto -


Youtube recommended it to me. LOLLLLLL. It's not bad and mg, did you see their figures?!?!
Very the freakishly the nice! :0

Which let to me listening to A pink because Hui Chi recommended me them.



I like the song it's so well balance. I guess it's true when they Cube Entertainment has awesome producers. :D
Honestly speaking though, the mv might have been better if they acted more natural and stop with the forced cuteness. I mean those hand gestures and stuff since they're already look nice what!

Then, there was..



You know why B1A4 anot? They're going by blood type and there's 1 blood type B and 4 blood type A. :0

I think they have potentiaaaaaaaaal <3 I like the part where they go 'I love youuuuuuu~'

I find it weird that all the groups always first start with bright and cheery then to mature and dark a bit.
-_______- But this group is a over with the degree of cuteness. Beh tahan [Can't take it.] They have a very good package though. Good looking plus talented. :)

If they tone down a bit, I might go crazy. Then again, if they don't I might get used to them. LOLL.

Gongchan!!!!! HEHEEEEEE. Don't believe me? Go to their Facebook page and you'll be amazed how photogenic they are.

Seriously. 0____0

4 comments:

Jwxwei said...

i used to be like updated with all the groups but now i'm kind of like "wha..?" I only keep updated with Big Bang and 2NE1 news nowadays haha

The accidental prone. said...

HAHA.Luckily last time, there was only a few groups and they were good! :D

BIG BANG CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!! MUST GOOOO!!!! GO TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!! :D

Jwxwei said...

YES YES.

The accidental prone. said...

Their concert really have to fight over it weih. As the tech savvy bestie, must keep ur eyes peeled for info. :P

I scared by the time I know, its already sold out. LOL. 2AM coming as well. T___T