Tuesday 19 April 2011

Hate this love song

This is totally random and late but..




Big Bang is forever awesomeeeee! :D

I think they look sooooooooo good in tux and in black and white. It's just very classy you know? :D

Plenty of apologizes for not updating lately since school has been providing a bloody amount of homework and have been rushing my moral project. I shall blog soon though!

Ps, I changed my blog layout since there was problems with its layout? This one's cute no? :D


Big question : Should I get Twitter?

4 comments:

Jwxwei said...

YES. GET A TWITTER!


And heheh since you so conveniently embedded Love Song there I shall watch it <3<3

The accidental prone. said...

LOL. I'm still thinking abt it, dunno what name to put as lah! :P

Jwxwei said...

put your name lah haiyo so difficult meh LOL

The accidental prone. said...

I planning to put my name lah but sacred I get addicted only. LOLLLLLLL. ;P