Sunday 30 January 2011

Let's go homeee

You remembered when you were a kid? Like how you'll get all pissed and
: RAWWWWWWWWWW, I wanna run away from home!

Oh, believe me, I TRIED.

I was tearfully packing up all my ESSENTIALS : Toys. I don't even remember packing food or money!
I lived on RM2 allowance a day, damn Malaysian right? :D Then, my school's curry mee only cost RM0.50 and only had 1 break so it was pretty good. :)

Anyways, I didn't leave home to fend for myself. Was too small and incapable then. In a way, I was being pretty smart.

You see ah, when you runaway from home. No one to care about your well being and god knows what would happen to you! No food, home or bathroom. :0

So, kids especially lil' girls don't leave home with some random dude you met online. He's probably some rapist pedophile who might do weird things to you. It's not love, it's just some form of infatuation.

Moral of the story is 别 离家出走!(Don't run away from home!) :D

Teena is such a glutton. 

No comments: