Saturday 5 February 2011

Unproductive but...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

I know right? I'm probably the most unproductive blogger EVER. Haven't blogged in AGES but I've my reasons. :)

Ok, fineeeee! I was watching Korean dramas.

I started off with My Princess!
Aiyerrrr, how is possible to have such ridiculously good looking people?

I watched until the most latest episode and was very much awwwwwww-ed by it. I shall never be the spoiler. :P

IRIS!
I've watched up till episode 7 and all I can say it's brutally violent yet so sad..

KIM TAE HEE! So preeeeetty!

T.O.P! 
*Runs around, pulls Jeanne, both jump like siao po*

When it comes to T.O.P, anything is possible I tell you. 0_______0 

Upon seeing this post, you're probably thinking... Hmmmm... Chia Yee likes Kim Tae hee a lot. 0__0 
Ok lah, maybe slight Kim Tae Hee fever. :) Sounds creepy. 0_____0

Last but not least, DREAM HIGH.
Aren't they so photogenic?

Kim Soo Hyeon and TaecYeon, Enough said.

Dunno what to watch now. I've only watched a couple of episodes off Dream High from KBS world. It seems interesting so I'm tore between two!

Ok, if this keeps up, confirm I'm gonna become a spinster. =____=

No comments: