Friday 14 January 2011

Allure



The allure of a light is such a fascinating situation.

It captivates one in such a way that... just makes you want to take a picture of it and yes, I did. :)

I have sensitive eyes so I can't stare at them for too long but for a little while is good. Light is just boundless, so flexible yet graceful at the same time? Lol. I probably don't make much sense now so, picture time! :D


Abstract-ish.

 Close up.

 Original?

Time's leaving you. 


I finally took out the pictures because I'm gonna go Bahau and hopefully Melaka tomorrow. Can't go there with a semi-full memory card right?? Hmhmmm, I love how Melaka smells of history. It's a major tourist attraction so it's pretty modern in a way.

My favourite shot. :)

Ps, my screen brightness and saturation's kinda messed up so I dunno how my pictures ACTUALLY look like. :(

No comments: