Friday 7 January 2011

How oh howw?



Guess what, guess what?

I survived a week of school and I dunno what happened AT ALL. Seriously. Every time I'm done with my homework, it's already midnight and I get all soggy-ly sleepy and then Zzzzzzzzz.

No joke, I tell you. 

I haven't been online since Wednesday. Now that I think about it, what do I do online? I haven't found any nice blogs to read lately. I used to enjoy one blogger who I thought was quite funny but she changed her web address already. :(

Anyways, got dangerously addicted to dark chocolate the other day. I was eating almost half a bar of it. 0______0 I'm not sure, bitter stuff tastes better than sweet stuff lately. I think I'm growing old or something! Loll.


My sister is seriously obsessed with these chocolates Jeanne got me. I was testing out the bokeh. :)







Yo Seob is talented and CUTE. He ain't humannnnnnn! I would prefer if Kyu Hyung let me see both his eyes though. I bet he was having a hard time as well?

PS, BIG or tiny pictures???

2 comments:

Jwxwei said...

eh, i like dark chocolate since since.. forever wtf. Altho i x ske white chocolate langsung. Too sweet for my liking >_>


I love the pics btw!! Tiggerrrrr~~

The accidental prone. said...

Yeaaaaaah. I want to try really dark dark chocolate tho! I got myself the Cadbury one!

Thank yoooouuu. :D