Tuesday 4 January 2011

School?

Yes, yes. School has started and I had 4 homeworks on the 2nd day. Luckily, I finished them already. :D

I know right? All the teachers are kinda kiasu and trying to finish the syllabus on August. SPM is now and it's kinda REALLY me feel nervous but I ended up watching the idiot box.

I didn't know 90210 is in season 3 alreadyyyy! I want to watch 'You're beautiful' but but.. confirm I will get addicted and watch a whole bunch of other drama. =____=

I already have short attention span and I'm not exactly the brightest 'bulb', so yeaaaahh. Dangerous territory?


Ok ok. I got elected for the president of 'Math and science club'. Very much UNEXPECTED and quite ironic. People say they picked me because I look nerdy. It's the black frames and coconut head. :0

PS, wish me luck on my speech on promotion of the club!

4 comments:

Jwxwei said...

For my school the form 5s have to finish all the syllabus by june or july. After that would be hardcore test test test test ! D:


OH OH OH CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK PRESIDENT CHIA YEE!! :D

The accidental prone. said...

I knowwwwwwwwwwww. :(

LOLLLLLLLLL. President of the 'nerds'? :P

Jwxwei said...

Maybe yes no wtf *fickle

Never mind now you're their boss and in the future you'll be their boss also HAHAHA

The accidental prone. said...

LOLLLLL. I don't think I'm gonna get into the scientific sort of business tho. :0