Saturday 2 October 2010

Swing swing

I just had a road trip back from Taiping and it was lazy lahh.

When I get a HUGEEE house, I'm gonna buy a HUGEEE swing as well. You see, my relative's house has this paint peeling swing there. It used to be so nice and white but I guess time had a better hit at it.. It's a circular swing that can fit 4 people.

For some strange reason, it felt just... comforting to be sitting on it. I don't have any problems with life lah. Life's been good to me, I don't have so called 'problems' like normal teens have. So, I was pondering and just enjoying the silence and security it offered me. The calmness made me feels lazy and bored, but I felt as if I was missing something somewhere though.

It'll come later in life, but just not now.

I just remembered.. while I was sitting on the swings, the aunty next-next-door was staring at me for a few seconds.  
Probably saw how handsome I was, CHEYYY! :P

No lah, my hair was wet and a towel was on my neck so that's probably why...  You don't usually see some random girl on your neighbour's swing. :D


I couldn't find a picture of the swing I was describing so this'll have to do. :D

Silence heals the soul in it's most desperate state.

TRYYYY ITTTTTTT! :D

There's something wrong with my blog page lah, when I press the older posts, it went to the warning page. I dunno what to do lahhhh!
Do continue reading my blog though! If you're interested in my old posts, click on the months. :D

No comments: