Friday 8 October 2010

Fail lahhh.

Lol.

Major fail weihhh. I said I would try to not go online for 21 days but ehhe, it's only been 4 days.

To be fair! I'm in 'resting-mode' since I just finished my tuition 2 hours ago.
So, I'm reading some stories here and there and was googling about hula hoops. I have a HUGEEEEE one at home and it's made of bamboo. It's nice to hula hoop lah but I think I look weird when I do. =_____=

I think I'm gonna study my chemistry later and then bio. I haven't gave a second thought to history yet! I have freakin' 9 chapters and it's so GAHHHHHH! I haven't been paying attention to the start of the year, I'm so dead. The only thing is I can't drop it since it's a core subject.

I do like history but the it's just text book is so boring about it. :(

Apparently, I'm quite random. My tuition teacher called Hui Chi soon to be crazy, Sheau Sze siao already and me normal but random.

CY: Huhhhh? No one calls me random wor!
Everyone: AHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

I'm serious. Am I really that random ahhh? LOL.

Wish me luck in the exams and good luck in yours! :D

I like the bag! It looks vintage. :)

2 comments:

Jwxwei said...

Your tuition teacher's remark is already proven in this very post LOL.


Wish me luck in the exams and good luck in yours! :D


*picture of apparel*


I like the bag! It looks vintage. :)



oh yeah, good luck !! :D

The accidental prone. said...

LOLLL.
At least, I'm not boring right? *wink wink* :D

Done with your exams yet? :)