Monday 4 October 2010

You fry!

People, people, PEOPLE!

My year end exams are in 2 weeks time and I have some major MAJOR catching up to do with all my studies. I'm not praying for a miracle but more of a possibility to get awesome awesome grades! Have faith in me lahhhh, even if I do come across as a blur-ish air head.

LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING!

So, I'm gonna stop blogging for 3 weeks. 

The thought of it makes my heart break since I can't blog any longer within these times of confinement. So, everyone... please hope I get my lovely grades and that I succeed the battle of temptation!

I might sound slightly dramatic but hey, 21 days of no screen viewing is quite... hard.

My bet started around yesterday but I wanted to keep you guys posted about my absence.

You know, I do believe something's slightly weird with me though. When I'm doing a homework or maybe.. doing crossword puzzles.
For say.. the word 'success', if I can't find that word.. I'll quietly curse myself like so..

"If you can't even find such a simple word, how do you expect yourself to succeed?"

Words work in a strange and confusing way. I either get super motivated or I'll batal my curse and go to sleep. I'm a simple person lah. :)

Good luck PMR-ers and meeeee!
I went through it and survive so cheyyy, you guys will probably get awesome awesome grades!

2 comments:

Jwxwei said...

"If you can't even find such a simple word, how do you expect yourself to succeed?"

That's why you got to keep on trying!! Perseverance and hard work, my friend :D

You should watch JK Rowling's interview with Oprah. You'll learn a lot of life lessons as you listen to them

The accidental prone. said...

True true true. :D

They changed hallmarks to Diva channel right? I'll check it out from youtube lah. :P