Wednesday 27 October 2010

oHhH

Oh naye yeoshin!

My exams are officially OVER

Today, I just finished my Biology paper 3. 
It was ok lah, I guessed. It's just that I didn't really study. Ehhe. 

My exams were quite brutal lah, the whole time, my head was only going to 'HUHHHHHH?! WTH IS THIS?!?!?!' mode. 
I may seem 'relatively' fine on the outside but inside is going die loh-die loh-die loh!

My blur-ishly serious face. 

I noticed that I'm NOT a morning person! *shocked*

You see, I have 2 alarms -  My big alarm (floor) and my phone alarm (On table) which I set to 5am and 6am, respectively.

When I woke up that morning, I only heard my phone alarm and I was going 'Oh sheeessssh!' So, I was trying to find my big alarm since it didn't rang and you know where I found it?

Right next to me, on my bed!

That time, I didn't care much lah since I was already sleep deprived. It's a miracle that I didn't fall into the toilet bowl already leh considering my state. Teeheeeee. :P

So.. I think my sub-conscious is quite geng. It's because my alarm has no snooze button and  the switch is at the back. The thing that freaks me out is I have no memory of switching it off! :0

Anyways, EPIC FAIL towards trying to wake up early. =_________=

 It's a nice song and the MV is cute! :D

You know, I was thinking, I add Lorelei to my list of future names for my child [I don't have one lah. Just saying] UNTIL! I knew about it's history..
 In Germanic legend, Lorelei was a beautiful siren who sat upon a rock in the Rhine River and lured sailors to shipwreck and death.
 =_____________=


This one's not bad as well. :) 

No comments: