Sunday 31 October 2010

YOU again.

Today, I went out to Sunway with Danielle and Jiem [Very wonderful people.] It was a girls day out since some one's guy couldn't come. HEHE.

Unexpectedly, I was there the earliest - 10.30am and was waiting for the 2 ladies. My dad was damn paranoid over fearing that I'll get kidnapped since I was alone there. =_____=

Thus, waiting for them, I was walking around aimlessly and had a pretzel at Auntie Annie's! I like their almond pretzel, it's YUMMY! :D


Then, I bought tickets for us - You again.

SYNOPSIS.
Successful PR pro Marni (Kristen Bell) heads home for her older brother's (Jimmy Wolk) wedding and discovers that he's marrying her high school arch nemesis (Odette Yustman), who's conveniently forgotten their problematic past. Then the bride's jet-setting aunt (Sigourney Weaver) bursts in and Marni's not-so-jet-setting mom (Jamie Lee Curtis) comes face to face with her own high school rival. The claws come out and old wounds are opened in this crazy comedy that proves that not all rivalries are forever.

It's actually quite good contrary to popular belief. I NEVER ever expected Kristen Bell could look so nerdy, it gave me such a shock! It's amazing what bangs, artificial pimples and glasses can do to a person. :0
Marni Olivia Olsen

I was dumbstruck when I was saw her since she IS Kristen Bell. I got to hand it to her though since she isn't afraid to poke fun at herself and I admire that. :)

I give the movie a 3/5. It's not bad and quite touching at some point. The story plot is quite firmly put on about how they can't put off their past but it tends to fly here and there. Random people show up [Tim] but it was comical relief and I find the ending unique? Grandmas having a head on! It's quite a shallow movie though.

This movie just proves how people look WAYYYY better when they're nice and not when they're bitchy.

She looks better when she's nice and Oh my goshhh! She has killer abs and height!!!! SERIOUSLYYY.
Freaky weih, she can alternately change between being a nice and bitchy girl. :0

--------
So, after the movie. We power walked the whole day until the time we all had to leave. Me and Dani acted as body guards for someone. =_______= Then, that someone got herself a new BB cover. :)

None of us got any clothes or ANY of those stuff. All the stuff at Sunway bored me to no end. The clothes used to be nice and all but now it's quite blahh. I wear guys clothes not girls anymore. It's not a hormone issue! It's just that girl's shirt cutting doesn't quite suit me.


Farah and me on the phone

HIIII Farah, sorry but where are you?!!?
HMPH, I'm not telling you!!!
FINEEEEE but dani's here!
CHUNNNNNNNNN!
*passes phone*


 I didn't buy her a movie ticket since I thought she would be off with some one.. SORRY DEARRR! :(


ANYWAYS! Today was awesomeeeee! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

to me this movie is hilarious.. :D