Saturday 11 September 2010

You cry, I cry.

I just wanted to say.
!

Nahh, I'm just bored.

I just finished The Last Song but I didn't cry... emotions were welling up inside and all but I didn't cry. The book's cool though. Thanks Farahhhh! :) Now, on to Dear John!


Goshhh, I miss my laptop. The keyboard's so smooth and bright and ahhh. loud speakers. :) I've been surfing the web with my sister's since hers is downstairs and constantly in use by everyone. Was lazy to on my laptop and stuff. So sue me lahhhh!


That's the book I've been talking about. The daughter of the Nile. That's Memphis on the right, injured since he has bandages on him and that's his crazy sister on the left. She's scary weih, burnt this princess because she thought she was competition towards the love of Memphis.

Sighhhh, women those days. *Shakes head*

I look like a dude. :0
Anyways! I never knew my baby fat was so intense! Seeeeee the chubbbaaaaaayyyy-nessssssssssss!  I have a very broad jaw though, I don't think it runs in the family though...

No comments: