Friday 10 September 2010

Is it?

First of all.
Selamat Hari Raya! :)

I just noticed that KL is just as jam as usual. I guess not everyone balik kampung this year. Hope all you guys are having fun though! Enjoy family time, the KUIHS and family time. :)

Anyways, have you guys wondered what my holiday routine has been for the past few days?
  • Waking up at 1pm almost everydayyyyyyyy~ [Try to sing it to tone of Wake me up when September ends.]
  • MAKAAAAAANNNN - Lunch
  • Reading manga - Daughter of the Nile has too many chapters, I'm still not done. =_________=
  • Tuition
  • MAKAAAAAANNN - Dinner
  • Read again.
As you can tell, it isn't exactly productive. Ehhe. I should start studying and all those nonsense right?

Weeeel, I decided to stop reading the Manga and move on to 'The Last Song' by Nicholas Sparks which belongs to Farah. :)

I need a break from the manga lahhh.
Now, the Carol kena kidnapped by THAT prince again and Memphis will rescue her eventually. I skimmed and it'll take 3 more books before he saves her. =________=

Anyways! The Last Song is coming along well and I want to watch the movieeeee! People said the movie's not bad so I'm quite curious. Oh myyy, Rotten Tomatoes only gave it a 19%. :0

So... should I or should I not watch?

Just before I leave. Here's a video to listen to. :D

No comments: