Friday 24 September 2010

Peach ain't pink.

Omggg.

I can't believe I just changed my whole background to such a bright colour. Wooooaaaah! All I can say is that it doesn't hurt your eyes when you stare at it for too long. I hate blogs like that, my eyes don't like to be tortured. It's not pink but peach. Pink as a background colour would be too strong at this point of time.

I feel so feminine. ;P

Seriously, I was influenced by some un-known force lah.. aka. Jiemin. She was talking about her blog and I thinking 'My blog's layout sucks.' I suck at any form of IT so I'm quite jealous by you people. :) I just used the layouts from blogger and changed the background because I was afraid to mess with the HTML codes. It just seems quite complicated.

Then, we touched a particular topic. How do you earn money through Nuffnang? I have been waiting for AGES and I only have RM1.00 in my tabung. =_________=
Some people just get a few thousand per month by just updating a few times a week.

I only read a few blogs since their interesting. I do noticed they probably earn quite a lot through Nuffnang and they attend their parties and stuff.

Thanks, Hui Chi for introducing me to this video! :D


Damn hot. :D

Click on the ads. :)

4 comments:

Jiemin said...

hehehe :) i influence you~ :)

The accidental prone. said...

Ohhhh, hushhhh! :D

Eh? I never knew you read my blog. :0

Jwxwei said...

WHOA. I love this layout! Good choice, Ong Chia Yee *pats back

The accidental prone. said...

Realllly? :D
Thanks, sifu! :DD