Thursday 16 September 2010

If you think it's worth fighting for.

I have decided to delete my vlogs from youtube since no one actually watches them and that it felt weird-ish for me. :)

Btw, did I forget to mentioned that my camera DIED a few weeks ago?
It apparently fell from the stairs and could NOT be resurrected ever again. I'm sure it could be fixed lah but then.. it might be expensive and it had dead pixels on the screen already so why bother right? My dad cut me a deal though, if I manage to tutor my sister every day, he might get our family a new camera. :0

My next-future-camera shall NOT be a sony. I do believe this one which just died was our second digital camera. The 1st one was also a sony but died when it fell into the sea. =________=

I'm not thinking about getting a camera just yet in this economy. The other time, I pissed my mom off by whining over a camera so she won't get me one. So, there's my dad. He DOES admit that we need a new camera too. Since this Sony was dying and the stabilization and everything was kinda... off? Then again, he has a camera phone, so the possibility of getting a camera is quite.. slim now.

Why do I always get back to this topic?
Anyways, I'm thinking about being an archeologist? I've always wanted to go to Egypt and everything since I was little. I doubt most people know about that but is it still very possible for me? I suck at sejarah, seriously, period. Then, I was thinking, I don't think there's much stuff for me to dig up anymore...
I got interested in Egyptology again when I read the manga, no surprise right? I'm not a history geek since.. I don't remember every info I read. So, I'm not sure if I would be able to differentiate a bone from a chicken bone. I might even accidentally break an extremely valuable bone which I would later cry over and get fired.

So, HMMMMMMM.
What's gonna be my career move? People have been trying to get me to join the business world, in a discreet way lah.

Then again.. I will make a fortune and just travel!

Oh, hush. Don't kill my dreams. :P
PS, click on the ads! :D

No comments: